Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week1

From 2012.igem.org

(Difference between revisions)
(Created page with "{{Template:SUSTC/pd_template}} <html> <head> <style type="text/css"> .sidebar_box_woframe { margin-bottom: 20px; } .sidebar_box { width: 260px; padding: 0; } .sidebar_box_...")
Line 135: Line 135:
#talkbubble1 {
#talkbubble1 {
   width: 275px;  
   width: 275px;  
-
   height:470px;  
+
   height:560px;  
//  background:#FAF0E6;
//  background:#FAF0E6;
   background:#f2eada;
   background:#f2eada;
Line 199: Line 199:
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week6">week 6</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week6">week 6</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week7">week 7</a></p>
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week7">week 7</a></p>
 +
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week7">week 8</a></p>
 +
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week7">week 9</a></p>
 +
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week7">week 10</a></p>
 +
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week7">week 11</a></p>
 +
<p>&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:SUSTC-Shenzhen-A/week7">week 12</a></p>
<div class="sidebar_box_bottom"></div>                     
<div class="sidebar_box_bottom"></div>                     
           </div>
           </div>

Revision as of 08:55, 22 August 2012

Barnew.jpg

Week1: Torial of X-code

Biosearch section1:

  • 7.9~7.16

All of our teammates enjoyed learning object c and using Xcode to program some necessary parts of our user interface(e.g. combo box).

  • 7.17

In the first meeting, our group divided into two parts:UI & data. The main structure and initial division of work had been confirmed.

  • 7.18

In this day we determined three parts of our work: categories, search list, and search results. We also disgusted the search methods. From now, all the members started our group-work with clear aims.

  • 7.21

Members of data group in search results broke through the main problem of data base. By loading data directly from xml file which provided by partsregistry.org (It couldn't be loaded only if it was changed some parts of the form) and send into mysql, we could easily get partname-based-data from our database. With this optimized new database, UI group could test their work with high efficiency.

  • 7.23

Discussing with Shenzhen Team, we were given a lot of advice of search methods and user interface. Knowing what users really needed, we got the ability to optimize the completed parts and improve the design of parts which would be added.

  • 7.25

The work of searching part (list and result) had been done!

  • 7.27

All parts of our project had been combined and tested. Now we're trying to optimize the user interface with unified style.

Footbar.jpg