Team:Grenoble/Biology/Notebook/August/week 35

From 2012.igem.org

(Difference between revisions)
Line 17: Line 17:
<h1> Week 35: August 27<span class="exposant">th</span> to September 02<span class="exposant">nd</span> </h1>
<h1> Week 35: August 27<span class="exposant">th</span> to September 02<span class="exposant">nd</span> </h1>
<h2> Goal of the week: </h2>
<h2> Goal of the week: </h2>
-
We wanted to construct (<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:Grenoble/Biology/Protocols/Double">protocol</a>) the double mutant strains we need for our experiments.
+
We wanted to construct (<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:Grenoble/Biology/Protocols/Double">protocol</a>) the double mutant strains we need for our experiments.<br/>
 +
We also wanted to assemble pAra/Bad_RBS_GFP_RBS_Cya, pompC_mcherry, TapZ and tu put these constructions on pSB1C3.
</section>
</section>
 +
 +
<section>
 +
<h2> Tuesday, August 28<span class="exposant">th</span>:</h2>
 +
We did some verification PCRs on miniprep with HF Phusion enzyme (<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:Grenoble/Biology/Protocols/PCR_2">protocol</a>) in order to check the
 +
constructions with pompC_mcherry.<br/>
 +
<br/>
 +
To separate (<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:Grenoble/Biology/Protocols/Gel">protocol</a>) the PCR products, we prepared a 1.8% TAE agarose gel.<br/>
 +
Migration conditions = 100V during 30 min.<br/>
 +
In order to reveal the DNA fragments, we used <a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:Grenoble/Biology/Protocols/EtBr">EtBr</a>.<br/>
 +
<br/>
 +
The PCR showed no significant results (data not shown).<br/>
 +
<br/>
 +
We did some digestions (<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:Grenoble/Biology/Protocols/Restriction">protocol</a>) in order to do the
 +
construction: pAra/Bad_RBS_GFP_RBS_Cya and the construcion: pompC_mcherry.<br/>
 +
</section>
 +
 +
<section>
 +
<h2> Wednesday, August 29<span class="exposant">th</span>:</h2>
 +
We did some ligations (<a href="http://2012.igem.org/Team:Grenoble/Biology/Protocols/Ligation">protocol</a>) in order to do the
 +
construction: pAra/Bad_RBS_GFP_RBS_Cya and the construcion: pompC_mcherry.<br/>
 +
 +
</div>
</div>
</body>
</body>

Revision as of 03:14, 27 September 2012

iGEM Grenoble 2012

Project

August

Week 31Week 32Week 33Week 34Week 35

Week 35: August 27th to September 02nd

Goal of the week:

We wanted to construct (protocol) the double mutant strains we need for our experiments.
We also wanted to assemble pAra/Bad_RBS_GFP_RBS_Cya, pompC_mcherry, TapZ and tu put these constructions on pSB1C3.

Tuesday, August 28th:

We did some verification PCRs on miniprep with HF Phusion enzyme (protocol) in order to check the constructions with pompC_mcherry.

To separate (protocol) the PCR products, we prepared a 1.8% TAE agarose gel.
Migration conditions = 100V during 30 min.
In order to reveal the DNA fragments, we used EtBr.

The PCR showed no significant results (data not shown).

We did some digestions (protocol) in order to do the construction: pAra/Bad_RBS_GFP_RBS_Cya and the construcion: pompC_mcherry.

Wednesday, August 29th:

We did some ligations (protocol) in order to do the construction: pAra/Bad_RBS_GFP_RBS_Cya and the construcion: pompC_mcherry.