Revision as of 18:22, 22 April 2012 by Meagan
For information on becoming an iGEM Sponsor, see the iGEM Sponsorship page.
iGEM 2012 Partners
- From blockbuster special effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, Autodesk software tools have assisted our customers to Imagine, Design, and Create a better world. It is with great interest that Autodesk engage with academic institutions and thought leaders to solve the design and visualization challenges facing research in synthetic biology.
- Autodesk is committed to helping the next generation of researchers and engineers experience their ideas before they are real by making state-of-the-art design and visualization solutions available inside and outside of the classroom. See more about the Autodesk partner offer.
- Find out about the latest tools and initiatives being explored by our Bionanotechnology research group, visit the Autodesk Research website.
- See more details about the IDT partner offer.
- The MathWorks
- The MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing software. MATLAB, the language of technical computing, is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization, and numeric computation. Simulink is a graphical environment for simulation and Model-Based Design of multidomain dynamic and embedded systems. Engineers and scientists worldwide rely on these product families to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in automotive, aerospace, electronics, financial services, biotech-pharmaceutical, and other industries. MathWorks products are also fundamental teaching and research tools in the world’s universities and learning institutions.
- See more about The MathWorks partner offer on The MathWorks page.
- To learn more about The MathWorks and their products, visit them at www.mathworks.com/academia.
- Oil Sands Leadership Initiative
- A group of leading energy companies in Alberta are collaborating with the Institute for Sustainable Energy, Environment and Economy (University of Calgary) and the School of Energy & The Environment (University of Alberta) on a continued iGEM initiative. Sponsorship is offered in iGEM's "Energy & Environment" track. Teams are invited to submit iGEM project proposals especially in the area of biologically based solutions to improve the environmental sustainability of oil sands bitumen extraction, upgrading and refining, for either in situ or surface mining processes.
- See more about the Oil Sands Leadership Initiative partner offer.
iGEM 2012 Gold-Level Sponsors
iGEM 2012 Silver-Level Sponsors
iGEM 2012 Affiliates